Wednesday, July 22, 2009

OMAR OMAR remix 1 (original from upcoming CD --- pOPPy Flower rhythmic music---





this post is special because it is my project or should I say new project. La bruha la negra has morphed a new twin which is LA BRUHA DESI LA, a name for my computer works. I am quite excited about this as the first CD is close to completion. It will be 10 tracks and quite intense. My hope is that people can listen to it from start to finish and here that there is a sonic story. No words but there is something there. There is no label at this time but I hope that people will listen to DESI LA's myspace which is below and also download the free track (not on the CD), made especially for the internet. This track is free free free. Please pass it around and give it to others. If you like it, support it and spread it. The CD itself will not be free so please enjoy this tidbit. 

                www.myspace.com/labruhadesila

---- this is a remix of  an album track called omar omar.  PLEASE DOWNLOAD:)

http://rapidshare.com/files/258916709/omar_omar__remix_1_.mp3.html

No comments:

Post a Comment