Friday, June 5, 2009

nEW YORK LIFE 2009 - now in the city of my birth #2






I'm very much in love with film, filmmaking and filmviewing. When i first came to tokyo, i was frustrated by not being able to understand any of the movies due to my lack of linguistic ability. Now that I am fluent, I have no interest in watching Japanese movies. How ironic. Because of work and other obligations as well as interferences, I don't watch as many movies as I want. Also watching movies at home is just not so much fun. There is also no one to talk to about different types of movies available. Luckily seeing this as well as other films recently has renewed some of my faith in the actual experience of watching, enjoying as well as supporting film. These pics were taken while trying to find the knitting factory in SOHO. I happened upon  a film set but it was just a video prod. for a south american band. Another guy watching said there were a lot of NICE women there. Of course I arrive after that. Anyway the pics show film is alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment